Thursday 20 August 2015

Women of the Year

Over the last few weeks across the country groups have been voting for their women of the year within their own classes.

This year within my group I was lucky enough to be nominated through to our groups final which was held last night :)

I didn't win but honestly I wasn't expecting too with so many other inspirational women it was just nice to be part of it. We had to answer a couple of questions about our journey and selves and share around some before and after photos.

My Before and Now - Journey so Far



I have been struggling of late to appreciate the progress I've made especially after being quite stagnant for a while but putting together my before and after made me appreciate it a bit more and hopefully inspire me to continue on the rest of my journey.

It was also nice that all of us nominees got a yellow rose to take away as well as the winner getting her flowers and a beautiful canvass.

My Rose <3



I'm in a tired phase at the moment and class really took it out of me last night but it was a lovely experience and also being taster night was yummy fun.


My Taster Night Contribution 


No comments:

Post a Comment