Thursday 6 August 2015

Back on Track

Since my birthday I have struggled with getting back on track with the weight loss and exercise etc bobbing up and down on the scales and not really training.
If the 3k on sat showed me anything, it's that I really need to get back on it! I've already been out once this week although my shins are complaining and the wii fit is making an appearance (well getting used as it's usually in sight....glaring at me...) again and I'm feeling a bit better for it.
Weigh in last night went well with 3lb off so let's hope this is the start of a new good streak :)
And do you know what else I love? This morning I had 2 chocolate (hifi) bars, a muller light yoghurt and pot of mixed fruit for breakfast and it's all free (bars are hexb) on slimming world! Get in 


Healthy Breakfast - why I love slimming world

No comments:

Post a Comment