Thursday 2 April 2015

Seeing double

Today is a two post kinda day! Partially because I thought it was all a bit much to post together, and partly because I have been bad at posting lately to have ended up with so much to say (what me? no? never!).

So the other news is that my one year old (almost two but im hanging on to the baby party ok!) now has glasses! Crazy. It all started because we noticed her eye turning inwards, which progressivly got worse over time, so we saw the opto people at the hospital who referred her for a sight test thinking that might be the cause and thankfully it was (instead of something worse needing surgery etc). And now she has her own little pairs of glasses to wear. It is going to be an interesting process getting a toddler to wear glasses but we shall see! (boom boom)


she's so cute ^^

And in other news at my latest weigh in last night I finally got my stone award!! 1 down 4 to go!! Slimming World seems to be working so I just hope it continues :)



No comments:

Post a Comment