Saturday 11 April 2015

Away with the fairys

So this week we have been away with the family in Bristol for easter etc and amongst other activities we have had some photos done.
Myself I had a mini makeover and shoot which I was hoping would make me feel better about myself but it really did not. I felt so huge looking at all the photos :( I did come away with one image in the end but ho hum.
Anyway with the girls we had them in for a fairy photoshoot which was meant to be a magical experiance and end up with some stunning photos with magical effects and such like.
It was an ok day not helped by a poorly baby and a tog that clearly lacks the child friendly touch but we tried to make the most of it. We came back to see the photos a few days later and they weren't the awesomeness I was expecting but there were a couple of good ones and we decided to spend out in the end to get them all digitally and I would work on them myself later.

To be honest I really wouldn't recommend clifton to anyone and they certainly sting you with their prices that funnily they don't give out beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment