Tuesday 21 July 2015

You've come a long way, don't forget that.


It's hard sometimes, remembering all that you have accomplished when there is still so far to go.
That actually even on the worst weeks when things really aren't going the way you'd like, there were many many more before when they did.

For many years I have battled with my weight and self image. I have very low self esteem and basically spend a lot of the time hating the way I look. It isn't healthy and I know that, but it is what it is.

I have tried so many diets and training regimes before so for one to actually work seems almost too good to be true. I still don't believe it. A whole stone and a half later, eating all the food I can eat and even treats? Yeah how can that be real?

But it is. It really is and I need to remember that. I have lost weight and am doing great, have a bad week it's ok. Try again tomorrow and little by little, bit by bit. I WILL get there. One Day.

So here I am at the end of a bad week remembering that actually 22lbs is an achievement and the rest WILL come off if I just keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment