Tuesday 30 June 2015

Oops! Im still here...honest!

So things have been a bit lax around here since the big 3 0.
I would say its been that big of a shock I've taken 2 weeks to recover, but I think its more the case that I've just been far too lazy! Sorry.

I had a good weekend, not the amazing super party with millions of people I secretly hoped for, but I did get a full weekend of celebration (including a last night of my 20s night out complete with custom sash my friend had made....epic!) and I got to spend it with the people I love most in the world. That is the most important thing :)



But now the realities of life come zooming back in (and my extreme tiredness but guess I was asking for that!).

However I have had some great news in the last couple of weeks! I have been accepted onto an Access course starting in September whoot! So im on the first step to a new career! Took a tour around the university I'm hoping to go to next year too last week and it was amazing. I am so geared up for this life change now.

It is going to be hard. It is going to be stressful and when I do get to uni I am not going to see my children much and this saddens me; BUT. It is for a brighter future, with a decent job and wage at the end of it, so we can have a better life. That will make it all worth it in the end :)


No comments:

Post a Comment