Tuesday 3 February 2015

Feeling Yuck

It's been a while since I last posted as Im fighting a lovely cold/throat infection at the moment. You know the one, thousands of razor blades in your throat yadda yadda.
Unfortunately life as a parent doesnt stop does it? Smallest feeling under the weather too doesnt lend itself to a whole lot of rest, but that's just what we do, carry on regardless (then collapse in a heap at bedtime!)
We've had an action packed few days too with the inlaws visiting and a trip to a nephews birthday party which has been fun, but now I would just very much like some sleep. Please? Oh go on? *sigh*
In other news I am working on a proper post for you all which I hope to complete this week. First time I've actually done a bit of research etc in order to write one! So hopefully it will turn out good for y'all :)
I will also be sharing some products I've been testing out recently, I do love to do a good product testing! So watch out for them coming up too! Now where are the throat sweets.....

No comments:

Post a Comment