Friday 1 May 2015

Start of a Speedy Week

This last month I haven't done so well with the slimming world journey, I am still 15lbs off since I have started but bad habits have been abound and I have remained too stagnent for my liking.
Which brings us to this week!
In order to give myself a much needed kick up the bum I have decided to try a SP week. SP is basically a slightly stricter form of slimming world, where you focus on the speed foods (more greens less potatoes) and protein etc
I decided to do a week and quite strictly (no FREE but not speed foods etc) in order to (hopefully) loose a fair bit and give myself a boost to keep going.

Day 1 was yesterday and although I didnt do amazingly well with my syns, overall it was actually quite good. Lovely filling salads with eggs and pickled onions to boot, lean meats and lots of lovely fruit. Nom.





Lunch - chicken and turkey salad sooooooo filling!





Dinner - Burger in a Bowl with its delicious sauce nomnomnom!

No comments:

Post a Comment