Monday 9 March 2015

Slimming World

So I thought I would do a little update on how I am finding the whole slimming world journey!

I have to say of all the plans and diets and what nots I have tried in the past this is by far the best in my opinion. Its more focused on being a healthy eating plan and certainly something I can see myself following long term etc

But boy do I miss cake. Like REALLY miss cake.

But i'm doing ok, 4th week weigh in saw me a total of 9lbs down so its slow and steady and thats meant to be the best way to help keep it off right? But anyway as I had passed the half stone mark (yey go me!) I got my first award! I love that you get awards and stuff to keep you motivated though unfortunately at my group we only get the stickers but never mind! I also got my bronze award for excercise which is awesome AAAAAAAAAAAAAND I won slimmer of the week! So all in all it was a pretty awesome week lol.



So yeah I'm happy so far and just hope I can keep it up and keep loosing until I reach my goal.

In other news I have been started on some new meds for migraines which coincidently is also used to treat fibro, so will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment