Saturday 5 September 2015

Back to studies!

This week and next marks a lot of tears and quite a few sighs of relief (go on admit it) from many parents across the country as children return to (and start) school.

Mine included with my eldest starting her second year of school and my littlest is off to start with a childminder, after having myself as pretty much her sole career for the last few years. Scary stuff.

But what's even more scary (well actually pretty exciting) is that on monday I too return to school!

It's been quite a few years since I last attended any kind of education, and if I think of it like that then it is actually quite a daunting thought. But actually I am really very excited about returning to study (and having a break from the kids!) even if it is something as academically taxing as full on science.

Hopefully, for me, this is the start towards my new career goals over the next few years. I'm aiming for university next year and so will be working on my application for that in the next couple of months as well (stress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment